The Aeropress: less complicated than it looks!
The Aeropress is one of the most beautiful inventions of coffee makers, in our opinion! Compact, light and unbreakable, it is the ultimate travel and camping coffee maker. In addition, it allows you to make excellent coffee even by varying the grind, the amount of coffee used and the infusion time.
- Place the Aeropress in the inverted position.
- Add about 17g of ground coffee.
Cover the ground coffee with a little splash of hot water (94C) and wait 30 seconds. When the water in your kettle is boiling, it is better to wait 2 minutes before pouring it over your coffee otherwise it will be too hot.
- Fill the rest of the Aeropress with hot water and stir with a spoon.
- Place the round paper filter in the lid and screw it onto the Aeropress.
- Invert the Aeropress over the cup, wait 1 minute then press the plunger so that the coffee flows into the cup.